Copperbeech Treeless Saddle Canter-Large/Brown
Copperbeech Treeless Saddle
Lightweight, flexible and comfortable for horse and rider. Saddle will mold to shape so they can be used with all ages and in all seasons. Superb for natural horsemanship. Ideal for those with more than one horse! Helps riders develop a deep, classical and secure seat, no more saddle sores!
- Made from best quality butter soft leather, and with stainless steel fittings.
- Beautifully made to the very highest standard and
- LEATHER BOUND - providing high quality finish and look.
- Fitted with safety 'e' shaped stirrup bars.
- Extra padding at pommel for rider comfort
- Padded seat for comfort
- Takes a short dressage style girth, see our neoprene girth for comfort for your horse.
- Quality easy-care fleece underside.
- Add fenders for a modern, 'western' look.
- The advantages of a treeless saddle are many:
- The saddle moulds to shape, so fits your horse comfortably
- They are lightweight, only approx 7lbs.
- One saddle may be used on more than one horse or pony.
- They are smart, hardwearing, easy to care for and economical.
- Ideal for use on young horses and ponies that are just beginning their training
- Feel the movement of your horse- ride in harmony!
- Ride in a treeless saddle when:
- hacking or trail riding
- endurance and long distance riding
- riding le trec
- jumping small jumps
- dressage riding
Large (22-23) 17.5-18" English Seat size
Saddle does not come with stirrup leathers, irons or girth.